Saturday, September 30, 2006

This one goes out to the one I love

I wish it was this time last week. I am missing Reidski.

Mind you, I have a feeling that this exact time last week I was sound asleep on his shoulder having crashed out in front of the tele. God knows how that happened. I had only been drinking since 12.31 (approx) that day. He did say that the film I slept through 'The Squid and the Whale'was very good but I may never know for sure.

If he tells you I was snoring he is a liar!

5 comments:

Brom said...

I know the feeling, in my case brought on by a large dose of the StAlbans beer Festival. Snoring is good for you.

Holly said...

Everyone Snores JJ, I'm sure of it!!

J.J said...

Brom- it keeps those nasal passages clear - not that I would have any personal experience of that of course....

Moo, yes, everyone - except me obviously ;-)

Anonymous said...

Geography can be a mighty inconvenience at times.

J.J said...

Yes it can Catherine. Mind you, at least he doesn't see me enough to get bored of me yet!