Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Unwelcome voice mail messages of my time

Received last Thursday. "Please ring school as soon as you get this. We have an Ofsted Inspection next Tuesday."

The new inspections designed for schools which are believed to be high achieving last just 24 hours. The clock started yesterday at 4.00pm when I went and met our inspector as chair of school governors. It felt like a job interview for which I was totally unprepared. I have no worries on the education and teaching side but if we get a bad report because the chair of governors is clearly a completely ill informed idiot I shall never forgive myself.

I shall be back in school at 3.45 this afternoon for the verdict.

In the meantime I shall be a bag of nerves.


***************************************
UPDATE:

Phew!

3 comments:

Reidski said...

It'll be fine - good luck!

cookie monster said...

good luck

Unknown said...

Good luck with that!