Or at least it is between the months of August through to May. The rest of the time I may feel able to write about something other than a not especially successful football team.
Formerly known as Just Jane, but with a blog move carried out in haste I managed to end up with a blog nickname I hate..J bloody J. Oh well, too late to do anything about it now. Call me what you will. So apart from a stupid title I have three off spring, one very special bloke, lots of friends, a great family, a job I love and a rubbish football team who I love too. I also have a tendency to go on abit.....you have been warned.
-
Poems l Me Mam's going gently into that good night She's not raging against
the dying of the light She's lost the power of speech She's lost the will
to fi...
Cheap video time again!
-
walking down the main Sydenham high street I saw one of the charidee shops
with videos at a bargain 50p each, and an even bigger bargain of four for a
quid...
5 comments:
Yup, one of the finest comedy actors of his generation. No matter what species.
Nice to see something vital made the news then.....
Yes, a great dog indeed!
That show does my head in! Shame about the dog though, now he is in doggy heaven!!
I still mourn the passing of 'Frasier'.
Hi simon! You are most welcome.
Post a Comment