I was tagged by Dandelion.
First up -
Seven Things About Me That May Surprise You
1. My shoe size changed after I had my children. The never been pregnant me had size 4 feet, the have been pregnant me has size 5 feet. I have a wardrobe full of shoes that do not fit me, but I can't bring myself to throw them away.
2. I recently bought a pair of salad servers reduced from £17.00 to £12.00. At the checkout I noticed they went through at 12 pence instead of 12 pounds - and I didn't say anything.
3. Point number 2 above didn't make me feel guilty as it should have done.
4. Apparently it is likely I told 50% of the world's population to fuck off at the same time - if you were one of the persons on the receiving end of my message I do apologise. That was when I learnt never again to reply to spam mail urging me to - 'Reply at once!' with the words 'Fuck Off.' Because my e-mail address clearly indicates where I work and what my name is, people rang and complained about me. Actually, rather a lot of people rang and complained about me.
5. I said I hadn't done it, that it must have been some kind of a computer virus - and everyone believed me and apologised for accusing me so unfairly. I said it was quite alright, because I am good like that. And honest.
6. I loathe refering to myself as 'J.J', and don't know what I was thinking of using it when I fled my previous blog in haste. It gets right on my nerves and I would change it but it is just more hassle. It makes me sound like some prat from an 80's TV series about an advertising agency. And also it probably irritates me because...
7. My name is not Jane.
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the city/state and country you’re in.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
Velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
Tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
Miss Kendra (los angeles, california, u.s.a)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA! USA! USA!)
Tits McGee (New England, USA)
Kat (Ontario, Canada)
Badgerdaddy (Ludlow, Shropshire, England)
Dandelion (England, Great Britain)
All Cobblers The Sticks, England.
THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE! That took me ages! I just hope all those links actually work.
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
As I have two places I now call home I will use both localities...helpful as how could I be expected to find 5 good restaurants out in the sticks where I live?
1. Mondellos. Not just great food and great value, but we always get a kiss from the manageress when we go there - and often a free amaretto too. My very favourite Italian restaurant EVER!
2. This pub is smart but friendly. Our favourite barman works here.
3. A posh Indian in a former shoe factory.
4. Lemonia - quite a famous Greek restaurant in North London. Lovely, lovely, lovely.
5. The Fat Duck - she lies.
The Real Number 5. Great village pub with stupendous fat chips!
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
OK, I will politely request that Joe tries this, Nat, George,Foil Woman and Spunky.
If any of you five do fancy giving it a go e-mail me and I will send you the links which will save rather a lot of time!
Consideration - Should a poem need explanation? Perhaps we really do "murder to dissect". After all, a poem isn't an extract from a washing machine manual. It isn't a fina...
20 hours ago