Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Stress

As he mentions here Reidski has still not managed to move. As I said a few days ago we had begun to wonder if the landlord of the place he had signed up for actually wanted a tenant or not due to the extent of messing around he was putting Reidski through. Well, who cares now whether he did or did not want a tenant because he is no longer going to have Reidski as his tenant. Another place has been found and he should have moved into it yesterday - but...the aggro continues and this time it would be the fault of the estate agent who arranged at about 4.00pm on Saturday for him to go into his office first thing yesterday and get the keys. The fact that he would not actually be working yesterday escaped him, as did the necessity to tell one of his colleagues who was working yesterday what the score was. And we in the public sector are always being told we need to imitate the private sector!!???!!! I'd get sacked if I treated my clients with such disregard. Funnily enough given our respective personalities, he is quite sanguine about all this aggro - and I am raging. Maybe today - maybe.....

Still, it did mean that yet again I had to 'suffer' a nice day out in London rather than help him move. I guess I should count my blessings, but really, I worry that without me to check he will leave half his possesions behind in the hopefully soon to be old flat. We women have difficulty accepting men are actually quite capable of doing things perfectly well by themselves. Or maybe we just need to feel needed?

3 comments:

Reidski said...

You are visiting over the next three nights to make sure I don't leave anything, aren't you?

JoeinVegas said...

You just need to feel needed.

J.J said...

Reidski - if only!

Joe, I do - I do!