Monday, December 18, 2006

In my case

it led to a meeting yesterday with Reidski's three big brothers.

And yes Yorkshire Pudding - I really could have done with a translator and did a lot of nodding and smiling as I hoped was appropriate.

If my nodding and smiling was NOT appropriate they will no doubt as I type be describing their youngest brother's new 'sort' as a Care in the Community sort, who does an awful lot of inane nodding and grinning.

The more I think about it the more worried I become so time to switch my attention to less worrying matters.....

Football? No, recent form far too worrying.

My sister? No, way, way too worrying.

Lapland for New Year? No, I keep hearing there is as yet no snow in Lapland which is worrying on a personal level as well as on a Global Warming type level.

Christmas? No, too worrying on abuse of credit card limits level.

My post qualifying qualification? That what I am supposed to be working on right now rather than aimlessly blogging when I have a deadline to meet? That is actually so worrying I really am going to have to get back to the subject at hand - Anti Discriminatory Practice. But don't worry - I will spare you the details of that one.

Adieu.

5 comments:

The Great Blandini said...

Got any stuff on research?
Or indeed any recent research?

This assignment is annoying me. Especially its January 4th deadline, and the fact that I only seem to have written 20 of the 4000 words required...

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Worrying: its a way of life for me. Hugs to you for your assignment and the future: as for the nodding, fret not, am sure you understood far more than you WANT to let on...

;)

J.J said...

Great Blandini - end not exactly in sight is it? What is it on?

Thanks for the hug Lisa. And yes, osme of the bits I did catch were quite alarming!

The Great Blandini said...

'What do social workers need to know about research, and why do they need to know it?'

And to think I could be in the bath reading a novel and listening to jazz.....

Instead of reading blogs.

Ahem.

Reidski said...

I'll sign up for elocution lessons so you know what I'm saying in future!