Monday, November 27, 2006

Surely some mistake

I have no objections to any one finding my site through a search on the words 'sex goddess'. I accept however in the real world it is more often a case of finding me through 'chewing gum on trousers' and (still top search) on 'sun blushed tomatoes.

I do object to being found by a search on the words 'middle aged cobbler.'

So this is a personal message to a blogger in Indiana:

Dear Reader from Indiana - there has been a mistake. You should not be here. Please go away and stop making me feel my age. Do not take this personally. It is not you - it is me. Thank you and sod off. Jane.

This is the offending search =
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=vss&q=middle%20aged%20cobblers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'JJ', perhaps you should flash your "sun blushed tomatoes" at him!

J.J said...

Elle! I can't keep up with your name changes - but I think that naughty little comment will get Reader in Indiana heading for you directly - and a quite a few others besides!

David, I blush at the very idea. Don't forget that I am a respectable middle aged cobbler...I'm certainly not likely to forget that fact EVER.