Monday, January 14, 2008

It has been far too long


since I last went on about Coronation Street, but a remark from Norris tonight (he of quotes like "You only have to put me in a room with a pistachio and I come out in blotches.") should not go unacknowledged.

Speaking to Sally Webster whose husband Kevin is currently residing at her majesty's pleasure: "Prison is a slippery slope. Before you know it there is some man mountain trying to make you his significant other." That made her feel much better I'm sure.

5 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

the words I want to write aren't happening, mainly cause I'm still enjoying your Aunt Rene story. Perhaps she could become a script writer for corrie sounds as if they need it!
pxx

J.J said...

Rene should be in it. She could be Norris's love interest!

Gill said...

I haven't watched for years- not since the days of Ena Sharples and Minnie Caldwell!! I like the idea of your aunty being in a soap- or maybe I will put her in my novel! I just wrote it was like explaining a mobile phone to my grandad but aunty Rene might be better!

word verification today is exheal- a yoga breathing excercise guaranteed to stop bleeding.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Perhaps one day Reidski will look a bit like Norris and you'll be able to cuddle up with him rather than the side of your red armchair!

J.J said...

My Auntie Rene should definitely be in your novel Gill! And she would bond with the Universal Ladyboy too.

YP - wish I was cuddling up with Reidski right now. Guess I have to wait till tomorrow night though - poor me!