though not as we know it.
I do wish that we were a bit fussier about which countries we choose to call our very good mates.
March
-
On May 1st 1981, five hundred working class British citizens set off
walking from Liverpool's pierhead. They were marching to London with
purpose. It was...
1 day ago

5 comments:
Yes, I read about this. It made me feel sick.
It is so horrible. That poor young woman! To be terrorised twice and once by the machinery of state. It beggars belief. Those cruel, heartless bastards...
But, they help us in the WAR ON TERROR.
I am confuzzled! Made the blog private...pourquoi? I have re read what you have written and cannot find anything bad! Oh, and Nat's mum Sparkle says she's disappointed she cant get in to read too!
ooh I'm in the secret club and I see you deleted that free wheeling incriminating post!
Post a Comment