I have been known to slag off Skegness, the town I was forced by my cruel and unnatural parents to call home between the ages of 15 and 23, but I am still saddened by this news. The fire has destroyed, amongst many other places, the bar where I spent much of my leisure time back. It has wrecked a major sea front complex. Occuring as it has at the height of a season which because of the weather been very poor already for a town that is entirely reliant on summer holiday makers, it could not have happened at a worse time.
Thankfully, no one appears to have been killed.
Why?
-
- When I pass roadworks why is that there is seldom anybody there
working?
- Why is that when I do see workmen at roadworks they are on their
...
16 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment