You have to see this - simply hilarious.
Reflection
-
Mirrors tell it like it is. We look in them and we see mirror images of
ourselves. It was often said that the camera never lies but surely that is
more ...
7 hours ago

4 comments:
Oh dear, poor man. I really couldn't have promised to do better myself really so shouldn't laugh. But it was hilarious!
Lisa - it is still bringing tears of laughter to my eyes. I love the way he reacts too. Seems like a relaly nice guy.
Video gone! Copyright claim. Pity ... I could use a laugh.
Oh no! How miserable are ITV to do that - you missed a treat I am afraid Jay. You can still see the spectacular balls up on You Tube but without the original music - which very appropriately in the circumstances was 'Help!'
Post a Comment