Thursday, October 23, 2008

But this coming weekend

I will be mainly marvelling at the Pyramids.

And assorted Egyptian antiquities.

And from Monday I will be travelling along the River Nile from Luxor to Aswan.

This is because I have the great good fortune to have a wonderfully generous friend who is taking me and my family plus a group of 11 other friends on a wonderful trip to Egypt.

You may wish to avoid this place on my return for a few weeks as I can pretty much be guaranteed to go on about the trip rather a lot!

7 comments:

trousers said...

Just watch out for pyramid sellers!

Have a fab time x

Gill said...

oh I love Egypyt- I stayed in Luxor and it was fabulous. I hope you have a lovely time and go prepared with remedies for dire rear. Everybody I know who has been to Egypt has had some stomach bug or other but it is worth it!!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

You frigging, bloody, lucky sod! But still, I look forward to reading your boastful Egyptian reflections! Have a great time Griselda!

Nat said...

Hello! Thanks for popping by. Am back...ish?! Can't promise anything as am not the brightest spark!

Please bring back lots of photos from Egypt. I love a good slideshow. I can watch them for hours.

Hope you have a fabulous time. Just don't breathe in the cobwebs. I've heard they're not good for you!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! Have a great time!! And take LOTS of pictures!

Fire Byrd said...

I think you'll be justified in going on a bit about it when you return. Have a wonderful time and don't get swopped for a camel.

JoeinVegas said...

Oh, you have such marvelous friends.